Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday in the Garden







A new week.


Where to begin?


The house is screaming for attention. Vacuum me! Dust us!  Clean and scrub!  Wash and put away!

It's a symphony of chores I'm listening to and not doing much about.

And then there's the garden....












A beautiful mess...















In every shade of blue...













and green...












and no laying about in the hammock, yet. 

There is a symphony out here too, an opera of weeds and clearing of spider webs  and deadheading to be done.
And it looks like my onions might be ready to dig up!
I better get going!


So I better get going!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit on my french blog "l'heure bohème". I love your garden, all these beautiful colours !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting L'heure boheme!
    Not everyone appreciates so much color but my eyes never tire of it.
    Ciao,
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete