Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Camping Weekend







We went camping in the Sweet Lime this weekend...









This is her all neat and tidy just before take-off.
It didn't stay that way! The weather was so fine
we turned the dining table into our bed/lounge and
ate outside.








Lu is always reluctant to get in. 
At first.














Then she won't come out.
















We wandered around town and stumbled upon Saturday morning farmer's market...















and Morning Glories...







and the Gold Lion.













We walked on the beach...








found treasures and bought some too.
The red cloth is a beautiful double weave cloth I found at a Thrift store that
made for a perfect table cloth.




And that was that.


It was a Sweet Time in the Sweet Lime and I'm already
plotting our next trip.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much you have accomplished on "Sweet Lime" in such a short amount of time. Mr. B and I can't seem to get anything done on poor little Petunia, but we ARE enjoying her. Where did you camp at? We went to Big Sur last weekend...heading to Santa Cruz next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,
    I love those too. I know some think them invasive but I've tried to grow them for years with no success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs B,
    I saw your post about your trip. How I would love to go up that way but Husband says our little truck can't make the climb!
    We went to Ventura. There's some nice camping on the beach.

    ReplyDelete