Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Update












My slippas from Ichiban Kan Different Things! in San Francisco.  If it isn't apparent, I need a new pair. Immediately! 
Also a Thai massage and bowl of ramen.
















I did spend some time in the garden this weekend, though I am using that term loosely, it's more a jungle than a garden at this point and my labor didn't make much of a dent.  A machete would have been useful to cut my way through the tangled mess that is our yard. Even so, there are some beautiful spots to discover, if you dare.


















I even managed to finish up a couple of projects!  But this one above, was not one of them. It is however, burlap based. So....yea.

That painting above the basket is one of my favorites. It's pastel and ink and thread and papers on canvas and I love how she gazes upon things.

















Also, my partner in all this madness didn't spend too much time in the kitchen this weekend as is his habit, but he did manage to put these babies on the table. Pickled figs, pistachios and some kind of stinky cheese. I bow down before him.






No comments:

Post a Comment