Friday, July 1, 2011

What's for dinner?





















I made all these dishes at a pottery class I took a couple years ago. It made me want a pottery 
studio and kiln but where would I put it and kilns are crazy expensive to purchase and operate. 
Still...
maybe one day.


So today I wanted to share three cooking sites I love and use frequently. I used to do all the cooking but since my delicious partner learned to cook, he's left me in the dust. He's a natural and he makes the most delectable meals I've ever eaten. The man is an artist! I no longer want to cook. I want him to cook and bless his heart, he enjoys it and I love eating. A match made in heaven!


mouthwatering photography and delicious recipes. I especially loved the Clementine Cake!



another beautifully photographed site with great recipes to match. I discovered Plum Cake here even though it is an Epicurious recipe which leads me to...


where it all began. This is the site that inspired my husband to cook. It's an amazing resource when absolutely nothing is coming to mind and it's time for dinner. You can create your own recipe box which is searchable by ingredient. Love that.


Bon Appetit!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you! My daughter loves Smitten Kitchen and Epicurious. Here's another one I just discovered today: Dinner: A Love Story. I linked it on my blog roll if you want to take a look. I'm going to make that quick easy pie for July 4. Me. Cook. That is something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!Thanks Angella going to check out the love story.
    Good luck with the pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links! Will definitely check them out.

    Visiting from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saretta! Thanks for commenting and I'm looking forward to reading more about your progress.

    ReplyDelete